Ride one - raj01
Nov 02 - Nov 13, 2013 - Ride code : Raj01
Start/Finish : New Delhi
Total Distance : 2500kms
AccommodationSingle occupancy at award-winning heritage (4-star) properties and boutique home-stays.
Camel safari, heritage visits, exclusive private folk music concerts, visits to traditional craft centres.
New Delhi to Nawalgarh - Leave the chaos of Delhi and ride into the scrub desert of Shekhawati to stay at a heritage, restored haveli
Nawalgarh to Bikaner - Enter the Thar desert through its gateway - Bikaner. Again stay at a heritage, restored haveli and dip into the regions folk art and culture
Explore the richness of Bikaner
Bikaner to Jaisalmer - This is the heart of the Thar desert. Stay amidst the dunes and learn the ways of the nomads
Jaisalmer to Barmer - Ride this spectacular road which is framed entirely by sand dunes. One of world's most sought after motorcycling roads.
Barmer to Jodhpur - Live life king-size in the heartland of the Maharajas
Jodhpur to Udaipur - The beauty of this city is beyond words
Kick back, relax and explore Udaipur
Udaipur to Pushkar - This is the land of the mystic Vishnu.
Explore Pushkar, laze around at The Pink Floyd Cafe or jump into the melee of the bazaar
Pushkar to Jaipur - It is time to say goodbye to the land of the Maharajahs at the Pink City
Jaipur to New Delhi - Till next time...
1. Royal Enfield 350/500cc UCE motorcycles with tank & saddlebags, fuel & service support.
2. Two very experienced travel-curator tour leads.
3. Accommodation on single occupancy basis -- you are the Maharajah
4. All meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner. The best possible locations are chosen for our highway meals.
5. A simple orientation programme before the ride.
6. Basic emergency medical kit.
1. Expenses of personal nature, local transfers, cigarettes, and the likes.
2. Gear/Helmet/Accessories, and motorcycle riding gear
3. Personal accident insurance
Detailed T&C's are provided along with the price quotation.
The desert trail 1
RAJ02 - 14D/13N
Nov 30 - Dec 13
RAJ03 - 20D/19N
Jan 11 - Jan 30
Check out Similar Rides
Photo credit - Arvind Prabhakar, Anand Sankar - All Rights reserved to IndusRider, copyright 2017